Monday, October 18, 2010

The Hard Part

Hello!

After 4 long tank free months I am back again to let you know updates are coming!

On the list are, Superstructure, Fenders, Mantle, marker mounts including elevation and rotation systems!

Thank you everybody for the support so far! I have been amazed at the conversations started over this little blog on the interwebs! I have been getting a lot of questions and comments which I hope to address in future posts.

The first update will include detailed instruction in regard to designing, drawing, cutting and finally welding the tanks superstructure. I'm not sure if you have looked at a Stug 3G before but you will notice its a complex part so it has a taken a lot of work to get the drawings together (hence the delay!)

So please stay tuned you wont be disappointed!

Cheers,
=Mr.TigerAce=

No comments:

Post a Comment